Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekend Review

This weekend I did the following:

Friday evening-
Made butternut squash, biscuits, and nobake cookies and had dinner with D&H and H's mom.

Saturday-
Woke up at 9:45 but layed in bed enjoying the softness for another hour
had tea
played on the interweb
weed eated (weed ate?)
Watched TV
Showered
Made pumpkin chip muffins and banana muffins
went to a corn maze. DH and I made a mutual agreement that we hate corn mazes. The bonfire and smores were cool though.

Sunday-
Woke up at 7:00 and couldn't go back to sleep so I made tea and played on the computer
Went to church
Went to Sunday School
Had BLT-L's for lunch (don't do lettuce on sandwiches. Yuck)
Worked on my Christmas list
Worked on the flyer
Watched some TV
Made lentils and cornbread for D&H
Made cookies for Keith's b-day tomorrow
Made a blog

Hm. Pretty productive. I still smell like fire even though I showered. Of course, I put on the same pants from before so... Hey! They were cleaner than the pants I weed eated (ate) in!

Anyway, this week looks pretty good. Keith's b-day is tomorrow and that's it. The most interesting thing is that we are trying to make it to Saturday with $30. We have more money than that but we'd like to put it in savings instead of WalMart. So we'll see. It's a challenge!

That's all I think. Bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment