Saturday, November 7, 2009

This week has been crazy! But it's over now. Today I just need to weed eat, mow, plant some mums, take the dog to PetsMart and the dog park, put the metal protector on the greenhouse door, water the plants, and get DH to and from John School. He's teaching the legal ramifications of engaging prostitutes.


...Maybe I can do some of that stuff tomorrow.

Cinnamon was being cute this morning. I gave him a box with paper and hay and dried fruit in it. He is having a blast!





Come to think of it, I don't know if there's ever been a time that Cinnamon wasn't cute. Hmmm... Nope.

Oh, and since it's such a gorgeous day I need to put a bunch of my houseplants outside. But right now I'm drinking my tea and blogging. So there.


Other minor things for the weekend: finish researching acceptable plant temps for my collection and figure out how much it costs to make different kinds of cookies. I'm looking into selling baked goods this holiday season to make some extra money. I want a sentsy candle and I want to buy Christmas presents.

Cinnamon has worn himself out. Still cute!


Other things on my mind... *cue tumbleweed* well, I guess it's time to move some plants outside then!

4 comments:

  1. When we had rabbits, we had lops...so Cinnamon looked shall we say...unusual for a rabbit.

    In case you are wondering who "Inpassing" is, I'll just sign myself...

    PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh HI!!!! I was wondering who you were and why my blog was interesting enough to comment on. LOL!

    I seem to go for the non floppy eared rabbits. I guess I like them to look more like the wild ones. The lops are really cute too though.

    ReplyDelete