Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Today is probably the least commercialized holiday of the year and therefore my favorite. It is odd that no one has come up with a chocolate turkey or whatever but I'm not complaining. This holiday is still about being with family and giving thanks for what you have.

I am thankful for a lot of things. Too many to write down. Especially since as soon as I'm done with my tea I need to make Molasses Crinkles, shower, and chop up a ton of sweet potatoes. I should have done the first two last night but I was so exhausted from work that I plopped my butt down on the couch and didn't get up until midnight. I should have gone to bed way earlier but the TV was on and you know how that goes.

So now I get to suffer the consequences. But first, blackberry sage tea from Republic of Tea.

I got all the baking done for the people who ordered stuff. It was a lot of work but it was fun too. I really enjoy baking for people. Heather even came over Tuesday night and helped me and let me vent about work.

The tea is gone and my brain is defogging so I need to get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment