Thursday, November 12, 2009

Stream of Consiousness

Howdy.

This has been a pretty lazy week at home. Mostly because work picked up after Tuesday and my back has been killing me. But this evening DH popped my back and I feel much better. It went "cracklkealkalkap!" and now I can lean backwards again! I literally was unable to bend back past straight before. I'm not even sure why it happened. I don't remember doing anything to cause my back to be "out". Perhaps I should research what actually happens to cause a back to be "out" and then maybe I can prevent it in the future. Like I need more things to do.


I need to organize my thoughts. This is probably going to be boring. Tonight I need to put the socks away and that's all. Tomorrow is Friday. Keith and Shawn are both off. Friday night is free. Between now and Monday I need to weed eat, plant the mums, call/email Tillanie, call Sprite, get whatever I decide to bring for the Sunday School Party, go to the party, make banana and pumpkin muffins for Sunday School, go to church, water the plants as needed, move the big Amaryllis to the garage, make notepads for Tonya, print the pictures for Wayne, see about planting some lettuce and peas, make the flyer for selling my baked goods, get food for lunches, make cookies for Keith's birthday, get further on the 2010 calender projects, work on the afghan, and I don't think this is all going to get done. Hmm.

Ummm... I can do the computer things tonight. But do I want to or do I want to watch TV? Maybe I can split the difference. Computer things include the picture, the notepads, the flyer, and the calenders.

Here's a random picture of some hailstones we got last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment