Saturday, November 21, 2009

God Must Like Me

So yesterday wasn't as bad as it could've been. The cutter was fixed when I got there and the Pres was cutting stuff. I got to focus on little jobs and handwork most of the day. I was pseudo in charge even though Kieth is the supervisor. I kept getting all the phone calls that would normally go to Matt. That was kind of funny. They technically would go to Kieth but I guess they thought I had a better chance of knowing the anwsers to the questions. It was true because poor Kieth was either cutting stock or die cutting time cards on the Miehle all day and had no idea what else was in the shop. I even made a good political move. The owner of the company walked in and looked like he was about to start nitpicking stuff and being a pain so I said, "hey, I have something for you!" So he followed me and I gave him a nobake cookie. His face lit up and he smiled and said Ooh! and walked out of bindery. Score!!

I'm drinking Oolong tea this morning. I like it. The pets are being annoying this today. It started at 6:00 when everyone was hungry but normally they all go back to sleep after breakfast. Today they stayed awake and were bothersome. I tried putting Tuvok in his crate and he whined and groaned until I let him back out again. He kept trying to play with Lilly which caused all sorts of hissing and moaning and general racket. So I finally got up at 9:00. But it's ok. I feel rested and ready for the day.

Today on the agenda:

Pack up okra seeds for the seed exchange at GardenWeb
Mulch Beds 1 & 2
Purchase a pair of nice jeans
Set up the dog line outside for Jersey

We're dog sitting for my aunt and uncle while they go to Denver next week. Jersey is a sweet and beautiful German Shepherd/ Golden Retriever mix. She and Tuvok will have a blast!

Right now, we're going to go to WalMart. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment