Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I took some pictures of some of the tools I use in my kitchen. I need to work on that more. The baking blog thing may be a weekend only project. Just letting you know I haven't forgotten.

I decided to sell baked goods during the holiday season. The typesetters at work made me an awesome brochure with the options and everything in it. I sent one to each of the stores and a couple of people have already told me they want to make an order. Yay! Now I need to make an invoice form.

That's about all that's interesting. I hope to get some TV watching done tonight.

Oh! I made a corn bag out of a bandanna and it covers my whole back!!! It takes 5 minutes to warm up but OH IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!!! I fell asleep with it on my back last night and I think I'll do the same tonight. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment