Tuesday, November 3, 2009

There's something wrong when you have to take a pill to make it through your evening. That sounds worse than it really is. The pill in question is a B vitamin complex. It gives me a boost of energy to make it through all the stuff that I do in the evenings. Last night it was making peanut butter cookies and cleaning the kitchen and installing weatherstrip stuff on my greenhouse. Tonight it is the cleaners, Sam's, Home Depot, WalMart and washing the dog. Even though I'm healthy my job still wears me out. I stand all day and move heavy boxes and big handfulls of paper. I really like my job but when I'm done I'm plumb wore out! But then there's the house and the husband and the animals and the plants to take care of.

Tomorrow evening I'm making a chocolate chip cookie cake for a coworker who's getting married and Lawn Mower Cleaners for a party on Thursday night. Lawn Mower Cleaners are just tortillas rolled up with a cream cheese concoction inside. I wrote down the recipe of the unnamed tortilla rollup things underneath my list of things to do that day. I had to pick up the lawn mower from the shop and go to the cleaners. When I showed the recipe to my aunt she thought that was the name. So it became the name.

Ugh. I need to wash the dog before I run out of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment