Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ok, so I've gotten the following things done:

Mow
Greenhouse door finished
Greenhouse set up and running
Plants spent the weekend outside and are back in
Tuvok taken to PetsMart and Dog Park
Plant temp preferences researched
Clean back porch
Make rolling plant carts

Things I didn't get to:

Weed Eat
Plant mums
Calculate cookie prices


All in all, I'd say I did pretty well. I even managed to watch some TV. Tonight D&H (best friends) are coming over for beans and cornbread with pumpkin chocolate chip muffins for dessert. I miss them being down the street but their new house is really nice.

Anyway, I'm tired! Here are some pictures.

These are the plant carts I made.


Here's Lillibut relaxing in her heated kitty bed with her fuzzy kitty blanket. Not spoiled AT ALL. Nope.


Here's Tuvok after the dog park.


I think the only stuff next week is at the end of it so I'm not even going to worry about it yet. I really wish weekends were three days long. I need two days to work on the house and one day to rest. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment