Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Like Weekends

Today DH had a migraine. Even if he didn't, for some reason I was very asleep this morning. Like I could not get up. It was wierd. So we missed church and I'm sad about that. Fortunately, our services get posted online so I can watch it later. Yay.

I finally got around enough to leave the house sometime after noon. Tuvok and Jersey and I went to the dog park. People always assume that it's hard to keep Tuvok under control because he's so big. He's actually very well behaved. But walking with Jersey is a workout! First, she's a country dog and not used to being on a leash. Second, she has a harness. Harnesses are like the worst thing ever if you don't want your animal to pull. I imagine they were invented for sled dogs. To pull the sled. Harnesses distribute the load over the strongest part of the dog's body making pulling easier and probably more fun. Anyway, Jersey needs a gentle leader!! But we all had fun at the park and the dogs played and played until they were worn out and then they played some more. The walk home was much easier. After that we all crashed on the couch for a few hours and I watched some TV. Then I had to go to WalMart. I normally don't mind going to WalMart but it's the Holidays. Oh. My. Goodness. And this isn't going to be as bad as when I have to go on Wednesday. I'm going to have to get like a spa treatment or something after Wednesday's WalMart trip.

All I need to get done tonight is a batch of snickerdoodles and finish packing up the seeds for the seed swap. Monday and Tuesday are going to be crammed. I have to make 3 pies, 2 half batches of muffins and 3 batches of cookies. It's a good thing I like to bake.

Oh, and then Wednesday after WalMart I need to make molasses crinkles for our family get together. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment