Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard


I drank my breakfast at 6:30 and have had nothing to eat since. I tried to test my sugar like a billion times but it was hard to get enough blood besause (1)my skin is too thick and (2)I'm too cold so all my capillaries shrunk. I did finally get a result of 89 and then about 10 minutes later 77. The instructions say below 70 is bad. 89 was when I would normally realize I needed to eat and at 77 I'm feeling desperate. I'm eating some clam chowder now. I don't know if it was the right choice but it was a fast choice.

It hurts to type now since my fingers have a million little pricks all over them.

According to the internet I need to test again in 2 hours to see my post meal level. I had a strip of beef jerky just now and I'm about to eat some dessert. Yes I know that will raise my sugar too high. No I don't care. This is how I would normally react to waiting too long to eat so I want to see how my sugar reacts to it. Mmmm- fun size peanut MnM's!

We found a blog called TheLostOgle. It is a satirical and hilarious blog about OKC and the news media. We're both cracking up. They're doing a live comment feed about the news coverage.


Here are my newest plants. Mom will recognise them! I got the begonia last night at Walmart. I had seen it 3 or 4 times already and I just couldn't resist it any more. It was $2.75. The succulent was $4 at the nursery we visited on Saturday.




Bones was really enjoying the heater vent. It's weird how the coldness outside makes it seem colder inside even though the temperature is the same.

1 comment:

  1. Bones is a real cutie! Hope you get your medical stuff figured out. Sometimes it takes a long time. Have you been tested for Lupus?

    ReplyDelete