Saturday, February 12, 2011

DH is out playing with his guy friends. I took the opportunity to watch massive amounts of television and to finish the baby blanket I was working on.




Last night we had friends over for potato soup. We showed Lrrr a mirror. He couldn't decide whether to puff up or run away. It was very cute. He was a little jumpy for a while after that. Poor little fishy! His gill growth isn't going away and his health is still the same. So I guess it's just a thing. I suppose if he ever runs away I can use it to ID him. Heh! LOST: Betta. Name: Lrrr, Ruler of Planet Omicron Persei 8. Responds to: Freeze-dried blood worms, mirrors. Reward: cookies.

He seems to have made friends with bones.






Isn't it funny how cats have different toy preferences? Some cats like milk rings, others like paper wads. One of Froggi's requires sparkly fuzzy balls of one specific size. Bones has a thing for lids and caps. He loves them. He steals them. It is hard to get a picture of him because as soon as I remove the lens cap he stops whatever cute thing I was going to get a picture of and steals the lens cap.

I'm going to peruse the afghan books for a new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment