Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowed In

We're still stuck in the house. I'm going to try and shovel the driveway after lunch. Not looking forward to it. But they'll probably expect me at work tomorrow.

Everyone on facebook is complaining of cabin fever. I am showing no signs whatsoever. There are still a million things I can do around here. For instance, I just put some brownies in the oven. In a minute I'm going to put some chicken in the crock pot. We're going to have chicken and dumplings for dinner. Yum!

Last night I repotted some plants. The dead of winter isn't really a good time for that but some of them were desperate. Aloes should not be in soggy soil! I rearranged the plant shelf too. The things that need more water are in spots that are easier to get to with water.

Ugh. I really don't want to shovel!

1 comment:

  1. When the going gets tough, the tough get baking! Heh!

    I baked apple pie and a chocolate cake yesterday.

    JC and I shoveled a little. Our drive is so long. Gotta get one of those snow blowers. Then our neighbor girl's bf asked if I'd like him to run his ATV up and down our drive and I said "sure"! Voila!

    ReplyDelete