Friday, February 4, 2011

So my blood sugar is pretty normal, my vitamin D levels are normal, and I don't have HIV (not really sure why they tested that; no risk factors whatsoever). I guess now I just wait for the endocrinologist to call and tell me when that appointment is.

Oh, my new vitamins came today. DH and I spent a few minutes getting my pill thing organized. I'm going to take some in the morning and some in the evening. I'm taking all my energy pills in the morning and all my cell-rebuilding pills in the evening. 22 in all. But if it works, it's worth it.

Today was a rough day. We had "help". I don't want to say anything bad about my workplace or anything because it really is a nice place to work. But sometimes it is better to let your people do their jobs instead of hovering over their shoulder asking why they're doing it that way and generally getting on everyone's nerves. *deep breath*

Also the depression was raging today. I feel like I'm in a holding pattern in life. I have always been careful to make the right decisions. I do the right thing and make the correct choice. Many people say they wish they had been more like me when they were growing up. Well, it hasn't made a hill of beans' worth of difference. If you measure life by happiness or fulfillment, well, I don't have those things. There are things I want to do that I think would make me happy and fulfilled but they are bad choices. They are wrong by just about everyone's standards. So I will not do them. But it makes me depressed. Instead of doing those things I would like to crawl in a hole and just stay there for a while. Can't do that either. I have to keep plodding along and wait for something to change.

~~~~~

We went to dinner with Dave and Froggi and Froggi's Mom at The Wedge Pizzeria. It was lots of fun. The pizza was excellent. Spending time with friends was good and made me feel better about life. I have good friends.

But now I can't sleep. 3AM. Been awake since about 2. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment