Sunday, November 7, 2010

Today we got the rest of the front flowerbeds cleaned up. They are ready for mulch. I think next weekend my parents are coming down to help with landscaping. We requested they give us that for Christmas instead of a traditional gift. They were more than happy with it.

Friday was the Block Party. Froggi got my hair to curl! My hair doesn't like to curl so we were both pretty impressed. I didn't have time to do the legos on the shawl but it was ok. The party was pretty fun. My coworkers didn't recognize me at first which is my goal. I don't look like a girl most of the time.




Saturday I went to work for about 6 hours. Hopefully I made Monday a little easier. Then I took a nap and then we went to dinner with DH's parents.

We're having Dave and Froggi over for pork stew tonight. I used potato flakes to thicken the broth. It was my first time to try it and I like it. It doesn't clump. I need to make cornbread here in a minute and then maybe some brownies.

I was hoping to get some houseplant seeds planted this weekend but I'm not sure it's going to happen. I still need to wash the dog this evening.

DH and I had another argument about my energy level. He had wanted to get 3 hours of outside work done this weekend but I petered out after one hour. I think I might try the doctor one more time. I did a thyroid test this week and it was normal. Maybe my primary doctor has some ideas. She's been spot on with everything else. She caught my mono and my hyperthyroid spell. She's always been really receptive to my emotional needs and is really supportive of me- more than doctors usually are. Maybe we can work together to figure out what's going on. I just hope it is something fixable and not chronic fatigue or something nebulous like that.

I got an adapter for the upstairs sink today and now I have the hose attached to it and can water the plants in the plant room. It doesn't quite reach all the way across the room but that's ok. I have a watering can I can fill for the little bit it doesn't get to. I should take a picture of the room. It is kind of comical.

1 comment:

  1. Girlfriend, you look *fabulous*!!! Stole looks nice and sparkly, too.

    (Assuming you've been checked for Lyme's and ME/Chronic Fatigue...?)

    ReplyDelete