Sunday, November 21, 2010

All Hail Vitamin D

I feel awesome today!!

I stayed up until about midnight last night so I didn't get up until 11. We went to the inlaws for lunch and then I went in search of tulips, pansies and kale. I got tulips at TLC but they didn't have any kale and I wasn't impressed with the prices for the pansies. So since I got such awesome stuff at my Lowe's last night I went to their Lowes next. Nothing left. Nothing at Home Depot. So I found a corner lanscape/flower place and got pansies and a kale plant there. They only had giant kales so I only got one.

I planted 72 tulips, 12 pansies and a kale at their house, then came home and planted 87 pansies and 8 kale at my house. Plus I moved my big mat of blue spruce sedum.

I am tired now but its a good tired.

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you were feeling good! That is a lot of work you got accomplished.

    I hope it lasts forever.

    ReplyDelete