Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Overdid it!

Monday was a bad day. I overdid it on Sunday. I went to the doctor and I even cried for her because I felt so bad and I'm just so frustrated. But she is awesome and doesn't think I'm making it up. She took 8 vials of blood to test for practically everything. We should get the results next week.

After work I just rested. Today was much better! I feel pretty good. I'm even BAKING!!! I'm making a double batch of pumpkin/chocolate chip muffins.

Tomorrow is going to be a really long day. I still feel guilty for being gone this coming weekend. DH has to go to work super early tomorrow anyway so I'll probably get to work about 6:00 and I'll probably stay late.

Bright (well, probably still dark)and early Thursday morning we're taking the train to visit my cousins in Texas. Should be fun. The train has free wifi!

No comments:

Post a Comment