Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gluten Loading!

So in order to prepare for my blood tests on monday I need to have gluten antibodies in my system, if there are going to be any. Which means I need to eat gluten. Hooray!! Yesterday I had CityBites for lunch. Razzmatazz and a pumpkin cookie. Oh it was yummy!

I felt horrible yesterday morning though. My back was killing me and my muscles didn't want to work. It felt a lot like before and I realized I accidentally had gluten in the crab sticks in my sushi. I was really worried but I figured since I needed to gluten load anyway it would be ok. Also, DH had given me a pretty deep back massage the night before which was why I was so sore. It was a two-Aleive kind of pain. Anyway, after I ate CityBites for lunch and my pain pills kicked in I felt a lot better, even though my brain wasn't up to par. We weren't very busy yesterday which is always a problem. When we aren't busy we don't have to stay focused as much and we make more stupid mistakes.

We had chinese delivery last night for dinner. This morning I'm making breakfast biscuits with sausage, eggs over medium and white cheddar cheese. I feel pretty good!

I sure hope I don't have any gluten problems. I love baking sooooo much! Could the vitamin D really make that much of a difference? I'm still more tired than I want to be but 3 days of wheat hasn't make a signifigant difference. But I was only off of it for 6 days too. I guess we'll see on Monday.
~~~~

I went shopping with Froggi. We went to Backwoods, Tuesday Morning, Michaels, Hobby Lobby Target, and Lowe's. And then we went to Santa Fe Cattle Co. for dinner. It was a good afternoon! I am feeling really good today!

Tomorrow I'm going to go plant tulips for my mother-in-law. I hope I feel as good tomorrow as I do today!

1 comment:

  1. Dawn, I hope they get to the bottom of your problem with the tests Monday.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete