Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Results

All my bloodwork was within normal ranges except for something indicating Sjogrens (SHOW-grens) disease. It is another autoimmune thing that attacks the salivary and mucous glands causing dryness. The doc doesn't think I have it but she's sending me to a rheumatologist so they can investigate further. My TSH and T3 were on the edge of normal. That actually means that they're not normal but I'm not a candidate for meds at this time.

But the vitamin D has made a huge difference. Even when I'm worn out from work I still feel better. DH can hear it in my voice he says.

I have more to say but I'm determined to be in bed by 9:00 since I haven't been sleeping well and work is super slammed and we have to get up really early in the morning and I just really like sleep. So there. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment