Thursday, December 2, 2010

Today I left home at 6:15 and got back home at 7:45. I was at work from 6:30 to 7:30. I ate lunch for 39 minutes. That is a 12 1/2 hour day. And here's the kicker- I'm ok! My leg hurts a little. Last night I got a brace for my left thumb that's been hurting since I planted stuff last weekend. Today I wore both thumb braces most of the time. And it really helped. My thumbs barely hurt. Normally I would be crying from the pain after an afternoon working on the cutter. Oh, and my back is super tight but that's pretty much expected.

Also last night I burst a blood vessel in my eyeball so now I have a red blotch in my cornea. Between that and the two wrist braces I felt like some sort of zombie robot.

So the Amtrak is really neat. The seats are comfortable and the view is nice. The Texas Eagle even has a lounge car with huge windows and seats that face the windows. On the way down we had a delay because a freight train broke down and they had to get another freight train to push it out of the way. I wouldn't recommend it if you need to be somewhere on time!

While in Texas we went to Ikea! OMG!!!! It was awesome! And the prices are so low! I got lots of inspiration there.

That's all for tonight. I'm going to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment