Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bones and Lillibutt have been playing! He charmed his way into her evil little heart. We've had him out for the last couple of days and everything has been fine. Anytime Tuvok does something Bones doesn't like he lets him know and Tuvok backs off. Bones does about 3 things right now: play, sleep, and purr. He is incredibly cute. I need to give him a bath. Not sure how that's going to go over but he's got crusties from the infection and he stinks from being in the shelter.








Today I wrapped presents at the in-laws and then we went to the mall and Sam's and WalMart. We are POOPED! I hate the mall. I hate it even more at Christmastime. But we found a good parking spot and then we discovered our favorite winery has a booth there for the holidays. So DH got a Rose of Chambourcin and I got blackberry. Then we got 3 wrinkle free dress shirts from Jos A Bank for $90. So, for a holiday mall visit, it was pretty good!

Here in an hour or so we are going to get 3 more cats, another dog, and a chinchilla. Dave and Froggi are going skiing over Christmas and we are babysitting. The feeding will be quite an ordeal I'm thinking. Nobody ever wants to eat their own food. I don't know if I have enough rooms! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! How wonderful everyone is getting along so well so quickly. LB sure knows how to show the new kid who's boss... *lol* Of course, smooshing the child flat will only work until Bones grows into that lanky body. Looks like he may even be medium-haired: he's awfully fuzzy for an adolescent.

    Re: bathing a cat. Better you than me! How about just wiping him down with a damp cloth a few times? He can do the rest on his own and you can both consider it play instead of torture. :o)

    Have fun with that baby!

    ReplyDelete