Sunday, February 7, 2010

Life was nuts there for a few days...

This week my family stayed until Thursday night. Their power came back on Thursday and they were happy to sleep in their own beds and only have a 2 minute drive to school. For our part, we were very glad to have them here but we were ready to go back to our normal quiet routine. More snow comes tonight and tomorrow. Maybe we'll have to stay with them this time!! Ha!

Work is moving to the new building. This week we worked late most evenings and then had to go in Saturday until 2. I get a 1 day weekend! Yay! I started it by sleeping until 1:00. Hopefully since our part is done we won't have to stay late anymore.

Today I want to make bread, plant a few seeds, and make a chocolate cake for Gary's birtday. Right now I'm eating some arborio rice with honey. It's pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. Dawn, OF COURSE people like you!

    I'm not on the following list but I do have your blog linked on mine. Every time I get on to my blog, either to publish something or reply to a comment, I glance over and see who has a new entry.

    I'm glad to see you have things that are special to you because they belonged to your grandmother. I had a grandmother like that too. She died when I was 15, but people aren't truly gone till no one thinks of them anymore. Since I'm "the baby" of my family, she will live on in our family until I die. She was very special.

    Keep up the good work, and know more people are reading you than you might think! Hugs {{{}}}

    ReplyDelete