Saturday, February 20, 2010

DH is in Norman with his buddies so it's just me and the babies. Everyone's napping. Lilly's on my lap, which is the main reason I'm blogging and not up doing something else.

I got the Christmas decorations down but they're not back in the attic yet. I was beginning to worry that my baby tortoise was going to come before I had room for it! I'm putting a table up in the spot where the tree was. The tortoise is scheduled to hatch sometime next month or the month after.

I've been on a houseplant buying spree. Just this month I've gotten two ivys and a philodendron. They've all been less than $5 but still, I must be ready for Spring or something! I need to plant some cool season veggies this weekend. I was about to do that when the cat climbed onto my lap. She knows...

Work this week was better. We're getting settled in and we didn't have that many jobs come through. I'm getting used to the increased traveling distance between machines. The biggest issue right now is the intercom system isn't working very well. It sounds like the adults on Peanuts. Usually I'm the only one who can interpret it and I have to yell at whoever it is to answer the phone.

I'm going to see if the cat will watch some olypmics with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment