Saturday, January 30, 2010

A little quiet

My guests have all gone out shopping for a little while. It is quiet in the house. It's nice to have a little quiet time now and then. They are a very fun, boistrous family! But we are a quiet family. I think the cat and dog needed it more than I did!

The chihuahua thinks he needs to protect all of us from Tuvok. He snarls and growls at him. Poor Tuvok doesn't know what to do. Jean Luc chases him all over the house. We've been scolding him and he's getting better. Other than that he's a pretty good chihuahua. Princess the cat is just staying upstairs in her room. She is not very social. I used a big clear bin to make a temporary home for Stephen the turtle. I felt bad for him in his little travel carrier. He's almost as big as it is! He seems a little happier with room to swim around and a rock to bask on. He does hold a grudge though. He's not his normal jovial self (according to the family). Tuvok and Lilly think he's pretty cool. I think they'll like it when my tortoise comes to live here.

I made cinnamon rolls from scratch. They came out so good!! We ate about half of them already. I may have to make more in a couple of days. I need to make banana bread first. They brought some bananas that are at the right ripeness for bread. Yum! I'll probably do that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment