Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Funny how the new year feels a lot like the old one. I tend to ease into new years; by February I'll be fully integrated into 2010 and I'll have done lots of the things I wanted to do. Like clean out the garage.

I did resolutions in 2008. They sort of worked. I think the reason they worked is because I put them on the fridge. I'm not sure if I'm comitted enough to make resolutions but here are some things I would like to happen in 2010:

Stay healthy (no freaky thyroid issues and such)
Be a better gardener
Lose 15-20 pounds healthily
Eat 3-5 servings of veggies daily
Stay on top of housework and yardwork

#1 is mostly out of my control, but may be improved by doing #4. #4 and #1 will directly affect #2, #3, and #5. So my first and most important task is eat more veggies. If I do that I have a better chance of achieving all 5 goals.

Now it is time to get ready for our postponed family Christmas celebration tomorrow. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment