Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring is coming!!

This first part was from Sunday, even though it really doesn't matter.

My lenten rose is blooming and my first daffodil is open. The cool season grasses and weeds are really taking off. I've got some purple finches visiting this week too. I am ready for warmer weather.

I've been trying to get my cat to stop using my houseplants as a litterbox. Yesterday my catscat mats came and I put them in the two big plants and moved a lot of the others out to the greenhouse. It's been warm enough that they should be ok out there. A few plants need to be repotted but I've run out of weekend.

It is birthday season. Two this week and two next week. This is not condusive to losing weight. Heh- I mentioned to FIL that I was thinking about getting out my rollerblades and he went all psycho about making sure I had all the safety equipment. Which I don't. So now I am forbidden to rollerblade until I go to WalMart and get safety gear. I'm still waiting on the insurance company for work to let them know if I can bring my Total Gym up there and work out on it at lunch.

Here's Monday:

We're having lentils and cornbread for dinner tonight. After that I need to go to petsmart.

I feel behind in life right now. In reality I'm not, I'm just not as prepared as I would like to be. I need to clean the bunny and get ready for the tortoise's arrival. I need to repot plants and clean stuff. I have apples that need to be made into a pie. I need to start excersizing. But I feel like plopping my butt down in front of the TV and staying there for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment