Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I went to work yesterday and felt slightly better as the day went on. I started out having to sit down a lot because I was dizzy and wearing a hat because it hurt to see, but by lunch I was ok. Then at the end of the day we did a mailing job that got me really winded and by the end I had to sit down and my lips were a little blue. So I think I overdid it a little!

Today I almost couldn't get up. I went into work despite DH's protestations and I made it until about 10:00 before I gave up and came home. I slept until 3:30 and I feel a little better now. At this point my main complaints are all the gunk in my lungs and the coughing required to clear my lungs takes too much effort and is very painful.

I need to use my neti pot again. My nose goo is starting to turn yellow, which can signal infection so I need to try and keep on top of it. I don't like antibiotics, partially for scientific/moral reasons (overuse) and mostly because my intestines don't handle them well. So yeah. More than you wanted to know about my body I'm sure.

The house is such a mess. I have to have to have to make cookies for the belated birthday tonight because tomorrow night I have to make more for another birthday. The good news is I think I'm up to it.

It is beautiful and sunny outside, but cold. I am so ready for warmer weather! I think the entire northern hemisphere is ready for spring this year.

I was making a couple of eggs just now and realized that I'm sore all over. This bug is/was brutal!

Here's something to brighten all of our days. This is my amaryllis. She is 4 years old this year and has produced 2 babies, which also are preparing to bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment