Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hack..cough, cough

I don't know if I have a cold or I just really don't do well with elm trees. Either way, I do NOT feel good. Unfortunately, I also don't do well with antihistimines so I get to wait it out. With hot mint tea.

Today is Pi Day. 3.14 Ironically, it is also pie day. I have a bunch of apples that need to become a pie. Whether I FEEL like making a pie today, well....

Whether or not I feel like making a pie, I do have to make chocolate chip cookies for a birthday tomorrow. Cinnamon needs to be cleaned badly. DH wants to get the garage and the floors cleaned. I'd like to repot some houseplants.

The tortoise table is close to being ready. I need to get the UV light and the substrate and furnishings in there. I'm planning to grow grasses in the enclosure for the tortoise to eat. I don't know how well it'll work yet but we'll see!

Cinnamon is playing in his extended carpet area. He is having a good time! You can see how much fun he has been having this week with his phone book.



Also, I set this up last night. This area is directly facing the back patio door. I was using it for cookbooks and pottery but I need the room for plants right now.



I just took an online quiz and it told me my symptoms indicate I have a cold. Perhaps I'll try some cold medicine. DayQuil rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment