Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hello Again

Still on that roll...

I got a trellis for my hoya at Basket Market. It's Hobby Lobby wholesale and it is awesome. For those of you that don't have Hobby Lobby, I am truly sorry.



I'm making brownies tonight. 2 pans. Jessie, I agree that I need to make more "How I Bake Things" posts. Soon.

I got up the guts and stood on my scale this morning. I weigh less than I thought I did! So that's good. I feel a little encouraged and more motivated to eat well and excersize.

Tomorrow at work is going to be nuts. Keith is off. I'll be the only regular bindery person there. Matt will be there and I'm sure Thomas will help. Mark should help some if he gets time. But we have a huge laminating job and the laminator was acting stupid this afternoon and we aren't sure what's wrong. We have some things we'll try in the morning and I hope that fixes it right away because we don't have time to figure out something unorthadox. Also, we have a huge booklet coming over tomorrow that has to go from cutting to the booklet maker and be done tomorrow. That job normally takes more than one day so the booklet maker better behave. I'm just saying... And then it'll be a Friday, which means we'll have a bunch of jobs in the shop and people will want them all NOW so they can bill them and get them to the customers before the weekend. I totally understand that and have no problem with wanting to get the stuff, but I just don't see how it's all going to happen! I pray for the ability to be rushed without coming off mean or curt to my coworkers.

The basketball game is over so DH wants to clean the kitchen now. If I survive tomorrow I'll be back sometime Saturday probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment