Sunday, December 20, 2009

The sun is out today and consequently I feel much happier. Yesterday I got practically nothing done. Today I'm working on several things. Those truffles I was supposed to do yesterday, wrapping gifts, and playing with the seeds for my 2010 garden. I'm not supposed to be doing that last one but I'm so excited I can't help it! There are so many veggies I want to grow that I'm going to have to put a lot of them in the front beds.

But I need to concentrate on baking and wrapping. I've got some white chocolate and mocha truffles in the fridge. I ran out of chocolate and so I'm debating on whether I should go to the store now or make some other stuff. I want everything to be as fresh as possible. The truffles are good for 2 weeks in the fridge. I guess I could make the molasses crinkle dough since it has to chill before baking. The apple pies can last for several days in the fridge too.

I need to call the family that's coming over for the 26th and get a menu going.

I guess at this point the best use of my time is to wrap gifts. I wish DH was awake so I could put on some Christmas music. That would help get me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment