Thursday, December 3, 2009

Each year I tell myself I'm not going to be over-busy this Christmas. And then each year I'm over-busy again. This year is no exception. This week I'm mostly shopping online for gifts and planning the projects I want to do before my jewelry party next Saturday. Monday we had a family photo session with all three animals. It was a riot! One of my friends from the zoo and her husband just opened up a photo studio place and they came up did the session at our house. The cat was angry, the dog was trying to stay as far away from the cat as possible, and the bunny just wished he could go back to his house. But we have a sequence of hilarious photos and a couple of pretty good ones. :^) Tuesday I participated in a focus group for a market research company and I got $75 for it. And is was fun. Win Win. Wednesday we sat on the couch and watched TV and then today I regretted it because I had to go run errands and bake a bunch. But it's all done now and I'm going to bed. More tomorrow...if I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment