Sunday, October 3, 2010

This has been a lazy weekend. I sure needed it! I feel like I'm getting some spoons built back up. Friday night we went to Ted's for yummy Mexican with Dave and Froggi and Froggi's mom, then we all came back and hung out at our place until about 9:00. Then we were all old and tired so they left and we went to sleep. That's a crazy Friday night when you're old!

Saturday I got up about 10:30 and lazed about all day. I didn't leave the house until the evening when I went to the pharmacy and to Braum's. Today I got out of bed about 12:30. DH had to go to work to work on a trial he's doing next week. I went and got some supplies at Wal Mart and made some sugar cookie dough. Now I'm eating some ravioli. Next I'm going to work on the front flowerbeds a little and then I'm going to bake the cookies. I'll type more then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish gardening didn't make me itchy.

DH is upset about his trial this week. He says there isn't very much evidence in his favor. I don't know if that's all he's upset about or not. He won't talk about it. He's been having so much trouble lately. I wish I could help but I don't know how. I can't read his mind and he won't talk to me. Or anyone else. I'm worried about him.

We've got a frost advisory tonight so I brought in all my plants. There are plants EVERYWHERE. The dining room table is completely full. I was doing well with my plants until I got that huge donation from the vet college and then I got overwhelmed. When I get overwhelmed I stick my head in the sand. My plants have suffered neglect because I can't handle overwhelming things. I wish I wasn't like that. It would make life much easier for me and the people around me. And my poor plants.

I guess I should go to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment