Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baking, but Faster !

I ordered bigger cookie sheets and they came today. I am celebrating by making double chocolate cookies. I can bake 20 cookies at once now instead of 12! The cats are celebrating all the paking paper that came with the cookie sheets.








Here are the tulips again.



This week has not slowed down at all!! Sunday I did get the rest of the plant shelves painted. Now we just have to install the light fixtures. The massage class was very helpful. DH is already able to help my back feel better. And its a good thing too, with work being crazy.

It looks like I'm going to adopt a king snake. My friend's kid wanted it for Christmas but since he's 10, he really didn't understand what it meant to buy food for the snake all the time. He feels really upset that he can't afford the snake plus all the other things he wants to do with his allowance. I've been wanting a snake for years now, and this one is free and comes with all the stuff. I can get food online for pretty cheap (they didn't have the freezer space for bulk food). The snake has been well taken care of and he's really docile. I hope my housecleaner doesn't quit! Maybe she won't notice (the 40 gallon aquarium with the 3 foot snake in it...). One can hope. :-)

I swear by the time I'm dead I'm going to have had at least one of every type of animal there is! There are worse things...

I wish I could keep this good mood when I'm at work. I wonder if I could get Bones certified as an assistance animal so he could keep my spirits up all day. He'd keep everyone smiling!

DH worked late tonight and he's ready to come home as soon as the cookies are out. I'd better get the kitchen cleaned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment