Saturday, March 19, 2011

Back From Vacation

Ok, I'm trying to remember what I've done since march 7th. According to my pictures, I went to visit Mom last weekend and we played with ceramics. On Friday night my Dad and aunt and mom and I went to Mom's office to look at the ceramic pottery that she's already made and helped her get ideas on what to make next. Here's a pot that she accidentally broke but we think it turned out even better this way.

Here are a couple of african violets and the Hoya lacunosa "Royal Flush" that I gave her a few weeks ago. It is looking very happy.


Here are some others.

Then the next day Mom and Dad and I went to the ceramics lady and picked out stuff. I found a Scentsy warmer to make and we found lots of pots. The morning was spent cleaning greenware and then I went out and took pictures of her daffodils.





We came home and hung out for the rest of the day. We looked at options for the house they want to build on the family property. And I took pictures of Mom's cat. She is quite photogenic!


Also easily annoyed. But she was suprisingly patient with me as I flashed her with light some 30 times.




Now for my garden progress. Here's how things looked on the 11th.



Now here's the 13th



Now the ice follies are fading and a few new varieties are starting to bloom. THe show isn't as spectacular from here on out but I enjoy all the different flowers blooming at different times.

This is Bones and Lillibutt watching something in the backyard.


I managed to get pansies to survive the winter and I'm kinda proud!


I'm not sure I can put this many pictures in one post. I'll put more in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment