Sunday, January 30, 2011

Storms a'comin!

Every weather report that we hear of predicts worse conditions than the one before. As of lunchtime it should be a worse storm than the Christmas Eve Snowpocalypse of 2009.

We went to Sam's and Walmart today. Both were very busy.

Toward the end of the week I realized that I ran out of my b-vitamins. I started taking them again and my horrible depression has lifted significantly. Oops. At least I know they make a difference.

Mom came to visit yesterday. We went to a ceramics shop, then to a plant nursery/greenhouse, then ate Vietnamese soup for lunch. After lunch we went shopping with DH to find him a new pot for his Bird of Paradise plant and some other supplies. Then we went to his office and repotted his 3 plants and painted his terracotta pots. They look awesome! His office walls are "dolphin" with "magnetite" accents. So we made the pots "magnetite" with "francesca" tops and saucers. Francesca is almost black. They look soooo cool! We had Olive Garden for dinner. It was a good day!

After a day like that I expected to be very tired today. I did have a hard time getting up but I'm really doing pretty well. Whatever we're doing to manage Stupid Tired Disease is working.

We got some more vitamins and supplements today so I can beef up my regimin. My aunt has been on a similar regimin for a couple of years and she has experienced great results. She barely ever gets the colds and flus that go around now. She feels better and has more energy. Perhaps it will work for me too. We're going to compare notes and see what each of us is taking and what we might like to adjust.

Tuvok is wanting something. I think he wants a walk but it's almost freezing outside with a significant wind. He's not getting a walk. He's been out back several times and it isn't what he wants. Dinner isn't for another hour. "Whuh....Rooooowwwrrrr....mmmmmmRRRRRRrrrrrrr.....Rhouh!" Pace, pace, pace. "rrrrrooooWWW! mmmmmmmrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRooooooOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWAH!"

No comments:

Post a Comment