Saturday, January 22, 2011

I made it to Saturday!

Yesterday I felt the best that I had all week. DH has been insistent that I not push myself even though I'm feeling better because that would thwart everything. And I think he's right and that's how I'm doing better.

This morning I'm making cinnamon sugar biscuits and drinking looseleaf Jasmine green tea. I'm not a fan of the bagged jasmine tea but this is pretty good. I love my PerfectTea Maker from Teavana!!!!

Last night I watched TV for like 6 hours. It was awesome. Today I'll probably watch more TV. My goal for the weekend is to water my plants. That is all. We need go to the mall and get DH's suit fitted. We need to go to DH's work to do maintenance. We might go to the home and garden show. But my only actual goal is to get my houseplants watered. All 75 of them. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Watering the plants is a very good goal! And having seen your photos of bits of your plant room, a very reasonable weekend goal at that. ;o) (I remember days of hauling 10-12 gallons a week for watering in the winter...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't overdo. Have a nice relaxed weekend.

    ReplyDelete