Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Guilty Pleasure

For a couple of years now I've been watching So You Think You Can Dance. It is basically American Idol for dancers. Which is why I feel guilty for watching it. As a general rule, I hate reality/competition shows. But WOW it's awesome. So last night I got the opportunity to go see the live tour in Tulsa. On the floor. In the front row. Oh yeah. (woop woop)

Here's me not paying attention to Jewel, who was holding my camera.


I must say, I wasn't aware of how awesome HDTV was until last night. In the past when you went to see someone live after seeing them on TV it was a totally new experience. But all the dancers and dances looked just like they did on TV. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that our plasma TV is 50". But it was neat to see things so much the same as on TV. HD has great detail.

Also, some of us dressed up for Halloween on Friday. I was Heidi the Tool Girl from Home Improvement.



And I won the pumpkin contest!! $25 at Home Depot!!

I told myself I was going to take advantage of Daylight Savings and actually sleep for the extra hour. So since it's 9:36 already, I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment