Tuesday, April 17, 2012

DH was wondering why I haven't blogged in a while.  I guess I just don't feel very talkative.  He said that was true in real life too. 

Still making mistakes at work but not as many.  I'm just so forgetful.  People who aren't forgetful tell me to write notes.  They don't understand that it just won't help.  I'd have a notebook of things to read every few minutes.

Part of the problem is that my doctor is messing with my antidepressants.  We went down to one pill a day which is most certainly not enough and then on Friday she's going to decide whether to go back to 2 of these or add in a little of something else.  We're trying to keep my anxiety symptoms under control along with the depression.  Right now I do ok as long as everything is going well, but I don't have a lot of reserves for when something goes wrong.  I'm reminding myself that my meds are too low right now and that helps.  I will be glad when I get a little more help though.  I don't like the constant fight.

The garden is growing.  I have been spending huge amounts of time out there weeding and dividing and repotting and rearranging.  It is really nice.  Except when I'm sore during the first part of the week from digging all weekend.  We bought a rose bush and some coreopsis and a wallflower to add color between the daffodils and the summer stuff.  Pansies are good for that but I'd like to have color during the transition time without planting each year.  I really want to get a white spirea and some dianthus but I haven't yet.

I suppose that's all for now.  Just don't have much to say.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment