Sunday, July 24, 2011

Trying a new blog app

Although we got this iPad at the beginning of July, I am just now getting around to messing with the blogger app. I let DH use the iPad most of the time when we're home because it has a bigger screen and I can just walk over to the computer to do stuff. But now I can blog in bed or out in the hammock, not that I'd want to.

Yeah, we were supposed to have a day where the high was only 99F this week but it hit 100 anyway. We're burning our way to some really significant weather records. Lows have been around 80.

We rented a tiller to level the backyard. After investigating several options, we decided to just bite the bullet and fix it. Civil twilight is at 6:04 tomorrow and we're planning to have tines in the ground by 6:10. Gotta get it out of the car, into the backyard, and remember how the thing works. DH has volunteered to run it. Apparently it pulls as it digs and we think I might not have the mass to keep it where I want it. At least not if I want to make it to work on Monday!

So, speaking of 6:04am, it is midnight and I'm going to put my new toy away now.

No comments:

Post a Comment