Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rrrrrgh...

I wrote this on Monday or Tuesday and was planning to add to it but that didn't happen. So here ya go.

So last weekend we went to Grand Lake to visit Froggi's parents. We had a lot of fun and I brought back lots of cuttings and seedlings. Also I noticed a rash on my ribcage when I got back home. I thought maybe I got into something so I didn't really worry about it. After a few days it started to itch a little but when I would touch it, I'd get significant pain that lasted several seconds longer than it should've. I popped one of the blisters and it looked like a spine or prickle was inside it. So then my theory was I got into a cactus or one of those stupid pigweeds in the backyard. Well a couple days after that, this morning, my rib started to hurt to the left of the rash. That sealed it. So I went to the doctor and I have shingles.

No comments:

Post a Comment