Sunday, February 26, 2012

Gorgeous Day

Today is beautiful.  60F, sunny, breezy.  I've been doing all kinds of stuff.  I slept until DH needed to go to work about 10:30 and then I came home and had some tea, then painted the shelves I'm making for the cats and started rotating plants outside to be thoughrally watered and enjoy the real sun for a couple of hours.  I have planted some seeds and refilled the bird feeders and put down pre-emergent on the lawn.  At one point I noticed my legs weren't doing a very good job of holding me up, so I stopped and had lunch, then watched the Oklahoma Gardening episode for this week.  Then I potted up the cannas I bought.  I also put the corned beef in the crock pot to cook.  None of this is really in any order, by the way. 

I want to put the carpet on the cat shelves, then bring the plants back in, then I need to wash the dog and shower and clean the floors.  They are really bad.  But my muscles are kinda wobbly again.  I'm wondering if I should take a nap for a little while.  I realized a little bit ago that I hadn't had any water all day because I've been too busy to think about it.  So I have water now.  I did have two cups of my darjeeling tea and that was good.  I've had 3 of the 4 and they are all yummy.  Only the green tea is left. 

Yeah, I think I'll rotate the plants again and then take a nap.  It's almost 3 so I think I have time.

There are so many things that my newly unstressed brain wants to do and my poor body just can't keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment