Saturday, May 22, 2010

Here are some of my Gazanias. I like them a lot. My mom is a zinnia girl, I may be a gazania girl. It's too early in my life to be sure but...


I'm listening to Straight No Chaser. www.sncmusic.com They are an a capella group. This is the kind of music I like. Tight harmonies. It gives me goosebumps and makes me want to dance. :-)

Last night I finally got my corn, beans, squash, and okra in the ground. Plus some flowers. 130 plants total. On top of that Tuvok and I took a very long walk. I was so tired this morning that I turned off my alarm in my sleep and was late to work. We had to work today to do this book that the boss forgot about or something. I was a little irked because I'm protective of my weekend but then I remembered time and a half and I was more than happy to come in!

When I got home I took a nap and then made 3 batches of muffins. Banana, poppyseed, and blueberry.



Next Saturday at this time I'll be in Minnesota somewhere. Yay!! I look forward to Canada every year. This year I'm not aching for it though. I think it's because I'm so happy with myself and my life now. I don't need to escape like I noramlly do. Don't get me wrong, I am super excited! But it isn't the same. I've been looking for things to do if it rains all week. It rains all week about 25% of the years. I can only read and crochet and sleep so much before I need to do something else. I got a 1000 piece puzzle and I'll take my colored pencils and some coloring pages that I can print off the interweb. Did you know they make coloring pages for grownups? I don't even mean "adult" stuff. Just more complicated pictures to color.

No comments:

Post a Comment